Transparent, Responsible, Client-Focused
IMA Wealth will serve as either your ERISA §3(21) investment advisor or ERISA §3(38) investment manager. Our Fiduciary Fitness ProgramTM lets you measure the health of your plan by zeroing in on any existing fiduciary gaps and giving you a long-term plan.
The program makes it easier to:
- Identify plan fiduciaries and understand the extent of their specific responsibilities
- Document the hiring process for service providers
- Identify parties in interest to the plan and take steps to monitor transactions
- Understand ERISA exemptions which permit transactions with parties in interest
- Review plan documents in light of current plan operations and make necessary updates
- Comply with ERISA §404(a), §404(c) and reporting/disclosure requirements
- Ensure that individuals are properly bonded and covered by liability insurance, and more
Fiduciary Best Practices
Providing access to:
This periodic compliance gap analysis demonstrates what plan sponsors and fiduciaries need to address, and documents plan management responsibilities in over 20 key areas.
FIDUCIARY PLAN REVIEW™
Examine plan design and document prudent processes.
The modules cover more than 20 education topics from fiduciary responsibilities to employer securities and real property to mergers and acquisitions.
Receive guidelines for documenting compliance, including positive evidence of fulfilling fiduciary obligations under ERISA and tax requirements under the Internal Revenue Code.
The Fiduciary Fitness ProgramTM, Fiduciary Diagnostic™, and Fiduciary Plan Review™ technology are not proprietary to IMA Wealth, Inc. This technology is offered through the RPAG platform. RPAG and IMA Wealth, Inc. are separate, non-affiliated companies. IMA Wealth, Inc. pays RPAG for use of their platform and resources.